régénérer® aims to maintain complete transparency with our patients and anyone who browses and uses this website to obtain information or services/products. This website is maintained as a service to our customers.
The term ‘régénérer®’, ‘us’, ‘we’, and the ‘the clinic’ refers to the owner of the website and business. The term ‘you’ refers to the one viewing or using the website.
Agreeing to Terms
By accessing and using the régénérer® website, you are agreeing to abide by and be bounded by the website’s User Agreement and all applicable laws. You are also agreeing that you are responsible for compliance to said terms and laws. If you disagree with all or any of the terms mentioned hereof, you are prohibited from using it for any purposes.
Limited Use License
We permit only limited license of use to those viewing or downloading any material (content, graphics, forms, and other information). The temporary, nonexclusive license only allows non-commercial use of the information solely for your own personal use. Under this license of use, you are not allowed to:
- Make modifications or copies of the information;
- Use it to republish, distribute, or sell the information for commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- Remove copyright and trademark notations from the information contained within the website’s content;
- Transfer or mirror the materials on personal or other websites.
The license will be automatically terminated upon the violation of any of these terms. You must destroy any copies of the information printed or downloaded from this website.
- All the materials contained on the régénérer® website are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis. We declaim and negate any warranties, whether expresses or implied. This includes (but not limited to) the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
- régénérer® also doesn’t claim the warranty or representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or results of the materials on this website or any sites linked here.
In no event shall régénérer® be liable for any damages or loss of data arising due to any viruses contained within the electronic file or form downloaded from the website. régénérer® also declaims all responsibility or liability for any incidental, special or consequential damages caused by use or inability to use of this website.
The content, graphics, and other materials on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical or photographic errors. régénérer® does not warrant that any of the materials are complete or most current. régénérer® also has no obligation to update the information on the website.
The régénérer® website may use third-party links within the materials available on the website. We have not reviewed all of the linked sites and hold no responsibility for the content on said links.
The inclusion of links is not an endorsement of any of the websites. By clicking on them, you are accessing them at your own risk.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
By agreeing to the terms, you agree that you will refrain from using any of the website’s material for unlawful or prohibited purposes mentioned in the terms and notices. You are also prohibited from using this website in a way that could potentially damage, overburden or impair this website. Your use of the website should also not interfere with others’ enjoyment of the material.
régénérer® has the right to add, remove or revise any of the terms within the User Agreement without releasing any notification. Continued use of the site implies your agreement to be bound by the changed terms and policies contained within the revised User Agreement.